Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally Nominated!

Hello PC Journal world,

I've been wanting to make a blog for some time now, but seeing as I started my application process back in September, and hadn't really heard anything, I wasn't sure my PC journey would actually happen. Today, I woke up to an email telling me I've been nominated so I'm pretty darn happy. I see this part as me being halfway there!

Last weekend was Senior night for us gymnasts at THE Ohio State University. It was really emotional, and leaving 17 years of gymnastics behind is kind of hard for me to process, but knowing that I have a PC journey ahead of me definitely helps! I was surprised to see a nomination without a region or time frame notification, but I'm assuming my PC recruiter will let me know soon enough. I'm kind of hoping for francophone Africa because of all the French I've learned in college, but I also speak Spanish so Latin America is a possibility, and I'm half Chinese so anywhere in Asia would be sweet too. I would love to go anywhere though! I'm qualified for both Health Extension and Education, but I'd prefer to work in the Education field. That's pretty much it for now. I'm happy to be blogging on here now, and I hope I will have many more updates for the future!

Until then,
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment