Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Albania group 16!

Hi there people who read my blog! Thanks to worldwide access of the internet and current PCVs in Albania (group 15) I have found people (and people have found me) who are related to PC Albania! Now there is a Facebook group for all PCVs departing in March 2013 for Albania :)) It's really cool to see a group starting to come together, and also to be able to ask the current volunteers about life in Albania. I can't wait to see more and more people join, and I also can't wait until March! There was a little glitch in the system so some of us did not receive our PC passport application stuff in the mail, but all that has been taken care of.

I've been asked what I've been doing to kill time between now and March and this is what I've done so far:

1) Traveled to Asia
2) Coaching gymnastics
3) Home improvement projects (painting, flooring, etc.)
4) Catching up with old friends
5) Skype-dating all my far-away friends
6) Buying things for Albania
7) Learning Albanian
8) Enjoying time with the fam
9) Working out

That's all I have for now. :)) Looking forward to the holiday season coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment